Jan. 28 Tactical First Aid/TECC Seattle
Feb. 17 Carbine Fundamentals King Co.
Mar. 17 Intermediate Carbine King Co.
April 28-29 Pistol 1 Marysville
June 2-3 Fighting Around Vehicles Marysville
July 10-13 WSLEFIA Conference Benton Co.
July 21 Carbine Fundamentals Marysville
July 22 Intermediate Carbine Marysville
Aug 25 Pistol Fundamentals Marysville
Aug 26 Intermediate Pistol Marysville
Sept 22 Tactical First Aid/TECC Marysville
Sept 23 Fighting Under Duress Marysville
Oct 27-28 Carbine 1 Marysville
Nov 17 Women's Defensive Pistol Marysville
Nov 18 Red Dot Handgun Marysville
Dec 21 Night Vision Fundamentals Marysville
Dec 22 Night Vision Fundamentals Marysville
Jan 5-6 Pistol/Carbine Hybrid Marysville
Jan 26 Carbine Fundamentals Marysville
Jan 27 Pistol Fundamentals Marysville
Feb 17 Private Pistol Olympia
Feb 23 Tactical First Aid/TECC Marysville
Feb 24 Fighting Under Duress Marysville
Mar 13 Red Dot Pistol - closed Tacoma
Mar 16 Pistol Fundamentals Port Orchard
Mar 24 Intermediate Pistol Bellevue
April 20 Tactical First Aid/TECC Port Orchard
April 21 Fighting/Duress - LE Only Port Orchard
May Red dot Pistol TBA
May Carbine Fundamentals TBA
June Fighting Around Vehicles TBA
...to be continued...
Online Registration Form
1. Choose the course you would like to attend and enter your info in the box on the right and hit submit.
2. If you choose to pay by check/money order, you will receive a registration form with the address to mail payment.
3. If you choose to pay by credit card, you will receive an invoice from Paypal with a clickable link to make payment.
4. If paying with a department purchase order, you'll be contacted with additional information.
5. You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is received. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
6. Unless otherwise noted, 1 day courses are $200 and 2 day courses are $400 per student if paying by check/MO/PO. Credit card tuition payments are 3% additional.
2019 Schedule of Training
2018 Schedule of Training
Tuition cost: Unless otherwise noted, 1 day courses are $200 and 2 day courses are $400 per student if paying by check/MO/PO. Credit card tuition payments are 3% additional.